The Placement Officer Intern will be responsible for providing support to the placement process. The intern will assist in coordinating the placement of students with potential employers, developing and maintaining relationships with employers, and providing career advice and support to students.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist in identifying potential employers and job opportunities for students.
- Develop and maintain relationships with employers through regular communication and follow-up.
- Assist in coordinating recruitment activities, including job fairs and employer information sessions.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with employers for students.
- Provide career advice and support to students, including resume and cover letter reviews, interview preparation, and job search strategies.
- Assist in maintaining accurate records of student placements and employer contacts.
- Monitor job postings and job boards to identify new employment opportunities.
- Assist with other placement-related duties
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Interest in career services, human resources, or related fields.
Working Conditions: The Placement Officer Intern will work in an office environment, with regular hours from 9:30 am to 6:30 pm, Monday through Friday. The job may require occasional evening or weekend work to support recruitment events.
Salary: The salary for this position will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. This is an internship role which will get converted based on performance please apply only if you are open for internship.
Disclaimer: The above job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Other duties may be assigned as needed.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying