Moolya is looking for Project managers(PM) to manage its customer projects. As a PM, you will collaborate closely with Technical Delivery Managers to bring customer success.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring set customer governance structures are followed includes but is not limited to Customer onboarding, Monthly value reports, Quarterly governance meeting
- Establish a productive relationship with customers.
- Handling customer escalations. [Moolya understands customer escalations can never be avoided, it’s about responding and handling escalations]
- Negotiating & Coordinating with internal and external stakeholders
- Effective utilization of project budgets
- Make important decisions relating to engagement in collaboration with other stakeholders.
- Ability to make decisions driven by data
- Collaborate with Technical Delivery Managers for all non-technical requirements.
- Report project outcomes and/or risks to the appropriate management teams as needed.
- Escalating issues as necessary based on project work plans
- Prepare & Maintain Timesheets, Billing details, Reports
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks
- Measure project performance to identify areas for improvement.
- 8+ years of total experience in the relevant field
- Growth mindset and execution excellence
- Data-oriented approach
- Proven ability in managing multiple international and high-tech customer projects.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying